Saturday, January 29, 2011

Experimental Moves

You have to dare make positive changes in live.There are sacrifices that you have to make. Nothing is free in this world. You have to work hard to strive your dreams. If you feel that you are tired you must seek for a Break Through. You have to jump out of your box. Create new ideas and new ventures. But you also need to be consistent and persistent with what you are pursuing.   Do not be afraid of making mistakes nobody is perfect in this world. You must start by      being honest to yourself. Regardless of your age, you must always establish some kind of hobby besides your work. For me I like writing in my Blog including this AGUNGSS Experimental Blog. This blog was suspended but I re-register it and it is back alive now. I deliberately name this blog Experimental because I like to make experimental moves in my life. 

I am really happy that this AGUNGSS Experimental blog becomes alive again. I can write and express my feelings and thoughts through this blog of mine. My day today work as Business Corporate Lawyer is Drafting and reviewing Agreements. There are instances where you have to respect your counter parts in Business since we cannot live alone in this world. We have to maintain and build synergy with our friends and partners in this Business Community.

Nobody is perfect in this world. You have to make good contacts with your new friends and old friends, You must establish links and networks in this world that we are living. We are not superman. We need others to stay alive. This is the real essence of live.  We have to respect others work and performance.   We have to built trust and team work in our Business Community. 

Be honest to your community. Viva Life 
29 Jan 2011
Agung S.Suleiman


No comments:

Post a Comment